We very much appreciate donations made to our home. As a non-profit organization owned by our five area churches, your donations make a big difference. Here are some of the things past donations have done for Hatton Prairie Village and the folks who live here:
- Built a new chapel
- Purchased 42 new beds
- Purchased new dinnerware, napkins and tablecloths for our dining room
- Purchased aviary
- Purchased new altar cloths, church banners and chairs for our chapel
- Purchased patio furniture
- Built an outdoor wheelchair garden
- Purchased new medical equipment
- Sponsored musical concerts
- Purchased grand piano for chapel
- Renovated residents’ rooms
- Renovated dining room, living rooms and other public spaces
Often it is not a single large donation that funds our projects. It’s many smaller contributions added together that can really make things happen to benefit those who live here.
You can give to Hatton Prairie Village in several ways:
- Gifts of cash or check.
- Gifts in memory of a loved one who has died.
- Gifts in honor of a loved one’s birthday, anniversary or other special event.
- Matching gift from your employer or organization which can easily increase your gift.
- Planned giving through bequests in your will, trust, life insurance or endowment.
Your donations are generally tax deductible. You may designate a specific use of the gift or permit us to use the funds where the need is greatest.
Your gifts will be promptly acknowledged. Donors are also recognized in monthly newspaper ads.
We are grateful for your support. Please click here for a Memorial & Honor Donation form.Thank you.
For further information please phone Alice Verke at 701.543.3102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We feel it’s so important to support Hatton Prairie Village in our small community. They’re our largest employer and take such good care of our friends, neighbors and family. ~ Hatton Prairie Village Donor Couple